The Colombian Government is now accepting scholarship applications for the Academic year 2021-2022. The scholarships are open to students from around the world who wish to undertake a Master’s or PhD degree program in Colombia!
The Colombia Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship which means you won’t have to worry about the cost of your education.
This includes all expenses for studying abroad, so don’t even think twice before applying!
The GoThe Government of Colombia is offering scholarships to students who want to study in the country. They offer world-class higher education, as well as an opportunity of being exposed across different cultures and backgrounds with this diverse cultural setting. There’s no application fee required for scholarship applicants so it’s easy enough just apply!
Details About Government Of Colombia Scholarship Scholarship 2021-2022
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country: Colombia
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will include, twelve (12) Months for Specialization up to thirty-six(36). Scholarships are available in all degree levels at any time during your studies so you can decide when it’s best suited.
Colombia Scholarship Coverage
The Government of Colombia Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. The Details are given below:
The Monthly Allowance is a grant worth $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos which one month’s payment would equal to this amount in local currency!
Tuition Coverage includes 100% coverage for tuition fees at any private university or public institution that enrolls students from abroad under their respective programs – so long as it’s not restricted by an exam requirement like aptitude tests that require participants provide information about themselves before being allowed into certain courses (!).
Stipend grants also exist if required during student registration periods; they indicate how much money each candidate can expect upon arrival on campus once enrolled full time ̶ either per academic term
Colombia Scholarship Required Documents
Following documents are required:
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Score regarding Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of online application to this call
- To Apply for the Scholarship, you Must meet the following Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be a Foreign citizen
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with an average of 4.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32