The Global Student Entrepreneur Award is open to young and talented students around the world and is a potential socioeconomic development startup. If you have had a startup in the last 6 months or more, we encourage college or university students to apply. First, applicants must complete a local GSEA competition in their home country to be selected for the final GSEA.
Founded in 1998 by Saint Louis University, it is now a recognized program of the International Entrepreneurs Organization. GSEA is pleased to support student entrepreneurs in over 50 different countries. Entrants to the successful competition will have the opportunity to network with their peers from around the world at the Global Finals, which are hosted every year to celebrate their entrepreneurial spirit and achievements. He selects potential startups that will grow well with little investment, professional direction, and marketing. The main objective of GSEA is to lead young people towards entrepreneurship. In this regard, GSEA will support potential startups not only for the economy but also for a positive impact on society.
Here are more details about Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- The deadline is January 21, 2022
- Fully funded financial coverage
Eligibility Criteria :
The criteria for the Global Student Entrepreneur awards are as follows:
- It is required that applicants be under the age of 30.
- Previous top 7 GSEA participants are not eligible to apply.
- Startups must have earned $500 or have invested $1,000 in order to submit an application.
- Companies must have been operational for six months or longer in order to be eligible for GSEA.
- The organization may only be represented by its owners or shareholders.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time or part-time graduate or undergraduate program.
The following are some of the benefits of the Global Student Entrepreneur Award:
- First prize is $25,000 in cash and other benefits worth $40,000.
- Second prize is $10,000
- whereas third prize will be $5,000.